Specialized Insurance for the Food Street Vendor and Food Truck

To the insurance companies, the food street vendor that displays his or her delicacies on the side or curb side or along the street as well as the food truck that travels from work site to business site in order to cater to hungry outdoor patrons are both in a commercial class of their own in terms of indemnity coverage. This article deals specifically with these classes of insurance policies.